Welcome to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness
We provide leadership and direction in ensuring CGU is the most effective organization it can be, by promoting and supporting the use of high quality information toward informed decision making and continuous quality improvement.
What we do:
- Information Collection
- We systematically gather, organize, and communicate information across CGU at all levels in order to evaluate the effectiveness of the programs delivered.
- Assessment Assistance
- We assist departments and schools with the development of their effectiveness and assessment plans in order to to improve student learning outcomes.
- Learning & Development
- We assess training needs and consult with departments across campus to develop and implement workshops that address those need for students, faculty, and staff
- University Resource Assessment
- We coordinate resource assessments in order to advance structures and processes needed to drive outcomes.
- Organizational Support
- We provide further support for needs at CGU based on our mission, strategic plan, and key performance indicators.
Alana Olschwang, Director
Institutional Effectiveness and WASC Accreditation
CGU - Harper Hall
150 East Tenth Street
Claremont, California 91711
CGU QUICK LINKS: