Eligible Classes - Rev: Fall 2012
If you are a General Education Candidate, you should take one Pathway for Teachers class sometime during your BA Program.
The credits earned in this class can be applied to your BA and to CGU's Teacher Education Program. This saves time, effort and money!
Listed below are eligible 4+1 Pathway for Teachers classes:
- Fundamentals of Education (4 units, select one)
- Child Development--Course ID: PSYC105 PZ, Professor David Moore
- Child Psychology - Course ID: PSYC108 CM, Professor Patricia Smiley
- Seminar in Clinical Research and Assessment in Autism - Course ID: PSYCH119 CM, Professor Marjorie Charlop
- Cognitive Psychology--Course ID: PSYC122 SC, Professor Michael Spezio
- Community Studies (4 units, select one)
- Critical Community Studies--Course ID: ONT101 PZ, Professor Joe Parker
- Applied Methods in Qualitative Research - Course ID: ONT106 PZ, Professor Tessa Hicks
- LA Communities: - Course ID: SOC114 CH, Professor Gilda Ochoa
- International Studies (2 units, take both)
- International Studies Workshop--Course ID: POST194a PZ, Professors Nigel Boyle and Jim Lehman
- Study Abroad Colloquium--Course ID: POST194b PZ, Professors Nigel Boyle and Jim Lehman
- Mathematics & Science (4 units, select one)
- Seminar, Science/Math Education--Course ID: IE142 HM, Professor Darryl Yong
*EDUC170G is only offered in the Fall. Class is at CGU.Contact CGU Teacher Education for more information: 909/621-8076.