APPLICATION FEE - (Non-Refundable)
$80 as of July 1st, 2013
The Application fee is $80, non-refundable, as of July 1st, 2013.
Below are options for payment and information on fee waivers.
|APPLYING BY PAPER
||Please submit a check or money order payable to Claremont Graduate University with your application packet. Please do not send cash.
||Credit card payment can be made at the time you electronically submit the application. If you prefer a check payment, you can mail in a check with your supporting documents.
|APPLICATION FEE WAIVERS
- All applicants requesting a waiver must complete the Application Fee Waiver Form found in our Paper Application Packet. Your application will not be processed until the waiver request has been reviewed.
- Waivers of this fee are granted to CGU Alumni, students and staff, graduates of the Claremont Colleges, and veterans or active-duty US military personnel. Waivers are also given to special program participants, including McNair scholars and Project 1000 applicants, and to applicants applying to specific grant-funded CGU programs.
- To request a fee waiver based on program participation, please complete the appropriate section of the form. This must be submitted with any necessary paperwork, as listed on the form.
- Applicants who wish to request a waiver based on financial need are asked to please review the listed criteria for exemption. To request a waiver based on financial need, please complete the appropriate section of the form and attach the required documents listed on the form.
- Applicants requesting a waiver will be notified of a decision via email generally within 2 weeks after the fee waiver request and supporting documentation are received. Please make certain that the email address provided is correct and legible; we will not be responsible for email “bouncebacks” for any reason. If a fee waiver is denied, instructions on submitting the application fee will be provided. Your application will not be processed until this fee is received.