he Office of Career Management offers employers the flexibility to tailor the recruiting process to meet your specific needs. While your recruiting preference may range from company information sessions to viewing resumes, our goal is to help you maximize your objective in the most efficient manner possible. Whether your firm is large or small, we are committed to working with you to build a presence on-campus and help identify students that will meet your specific hiring needs. We look forward to working with you!
Get Started: Register for Experience
Experience is a job database specifically for Claremont Graduate University and graduate students.
Recruiting Options at CGU:
- Employer Presentations - Make your company's presence known to CGU students by having The Office of Career Management (OCM) schedule an Employer Presentation where you will have an opportunity to visit campus and talk to students about your company and discuss any current openings for which you are recruiting. This is a great pre-curser to an on campus resume deadline. Please contact us at (909) 621.8177 or email@example.com to schedule a mutually convenient date and time.
- On-Campus Recruiting - The OCM can assist you in recruiting target groups of CGU students by setting up an on-campus resume deadline. The job or internship is advertised to the programs that would provide the "best fit" for the job; resumes are collected electronically in our on-line recruiting program (eRecruiting) and then automatically forwarded to you after the deadline. We can then reserve a room for on-campus for interviews or you may elect to interview the selected candidates at your site.
- Request a Resume Referral - If you are unable to schedule and on-campus visit, you can still recruit CGU students from your desk! The OCM will advertise your position to our students, set up a resume deadline, collect online applications (usually resume and cover letter), and then forward to you after the deadline. Let us help you target your candidate search. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request candidates by program, desired industry or desired function.
- Post a Job for Students or Alumni - Register for eRecruiting at Experience.com and post jobs for CGU students and alumni. Call or email the Career Center if you have any questions. 909.621.8177 email@example.com
- Career Connections - Career Connections events can be a panel discussion or a networking mixer designed to give students detailed information and insight on the various industries available to them with a graduate degree from CGU. Call or email us to find out about our next Career Connections event! 909.621.8177 firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our online Events Calendar for more information on upcoming career events at CGU!
- Request a CGU Resume Book - The CGU Resume Books are now available online through eRecruiting! Create your employer account at Experience.com and view the CGU Resume Books today!
Claremont Graduate University offers twenty four programs for masters and doctoral degreesin areas as diverse as Music, Management, Botany, Information Systems, Religion and Psychology.
To learn more about the degrees offered at CGU, please click here.