In addition to the MA Credential Program in Teacher Education, the MA in Education prepares individuals to staff professional, entry-level and middle management positions in academic, administrative, institutional, public policy, and student affairs offices of two-and four-year colleges and universities, multi-campus systems, foundations, and government agencies.
MA in Education
- Teacher Education Internship Program (MA in Education/California Teaching Credential) 36 semester units
- Combined Teaching Credential and Dual M.A. in Education and History or Math
- Master of Arts in Education with the following emphases:
- 32 semester units (minimum) of course work (six semester units may be transferred from prior graduate work)
- A written thesis or critique
- All requirements must be completed within five calendar years