- Fall 2010: "Beyond Dhimmitude: Finding Coptic Identity, Past and Present"
- Spring 2010: "Christians and the State:Comparing Russian and Egyptian Experiences"
- (Mar 11, 2010) Lecture: The State of the Debate over the Book of Mormon
- (Feb 18, 2010) Lecture: Reading the Book of Mormon
- (Feb 17, 2010) Lecture: Christians and the State: Comparing Russian and Egyptian Experiences
- (Feb 16, 2010) First Annual Robinson Lecture
- (Feb 13, 2010) Film Premiere: Finding God in the City of Angels
- (Feb 12-13, 2010) "Skeptical Faith: On belief, faith, and skepticism," the 31st Annual Philosophy of Religion Conference
- (Jan 30-31, 2010) Conference: "Sustainability," Sixth Conference on Current Pagan Studies
- (Dec 10, 2009) Brown Bag Lunch Discussion: Lars Pharo on "Concepts of Conversion: The Politics of Missionary Scriptural Translations Among the Mixtec and Nahua in Mexico"
- (Dec 3-5, 2009) Conference: "Becomings, Misplacements, Departures: Butler and Whitehead as Catalysts for Contemporary Thought"
- (Dec 1, 2009) Lecture: H.G. Bishop Youssef on "Living Between Two Worlds: Egyptian Christians in America"
- (Nov 19, 2009) PRT Colloquium: Volker Drecoll on "The Myth about Augustine's Theory of Persons"
- (Nov 18, 2009) Spring 2010 registration begins
- (Nov 14, 2009) Conference: “Food and Faith: Comparative Religious Dietary Codes,”, the Third Annual Religions in Conversation Conference
- (Nov 12, 2009) Lecture: Harry Stout on "Jonathan Edwards and Joseph Smith"
- (Oct 26, 2009) Career Practica: Monica Coleman on Job Interviews
- (Oct 22, 2009) Mormon/Catholic Conversation on Priesthood and the Sacraments with Father Alexei Smith & Robert Millet
- (Oct 20, 2009) Colloquia: "A Kenotic Theory of the Incarnation," by Stephen Davis
- (October 15-17, 2009) Conference: "Reading Scriptures, Reading America"
- (Oct 5, 2009) Career Practica: Philip Clayton on CV Preparation
- (Oct 1, 2009) School or Religion BBQ (6:00pm in the backyard of the School of Religion)
- (Sept 24, 2009) Lecture: Daniel Howe on "Joseph Smith's America"
- (Sept 16, 2009) Double Lecture on Aquinas and Whitehead
- (Sept 15, 2009) SPARC Meeting (7:30PM in the graduate student council house behind the CGU writing center)
- Fall 2009: "Living Between Two Worlds: Egyptian Christians in America"
- Spring 2009 "The Role of Women in Developing Coptic Visual Culture" and "Mother Irini's Vision for Coptic Spiritual Identity"
- (Feb 13-14, 2009) The 30th Annual Philosophy of Religion Conference, "Passion & Passivity"
Hosted by Ingolf Dalferth, Danforth Chair of the Philosophy of Religion
- (Jan 19, 2009) 8th Annual Whitehead International Film Festival, Mudd Theatre, CST campus
- 10/28/2004: A presentation by Bishop Thomas Curry on The Separation of Church and State: The Impact of a Phrase (7:30 pm, IAC library, School of Religion)
- 11/8/2004: Towards Peace in the Middle East: Jewish, Muslim, Christian Initiatives in Conflict Resolution. An inter-religious panel-Rabbi Ron Krunish, Dr. Muhammed Hourani and Fr. Elias Chacour-will discuss the situation in Israel/Palestine and what needs to be done to create peace. (7:00pm, Rose Hills Theater, Pomona College)
- 10/24-26/2004: Positioning Mormonism Conference
- 9/4/04-1/5/2005: The Bible and the People, Huntington Library