What is MBASTU?
MBASTU is the email listserve for MBA students at The Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management. This medium is one of the primary ways that the DSSA, the student clubs/associations, the Drucker School administration, Career Services, and students communicate with one another regarding important announcements as well as upcoming events/activities.
Can I post an email to MBASTU?
Yes, simply compose your message as you would with any other email message and type in firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient. Please be sure your message is of a nature that is pertinent to the subscribers on the listserve.
How do I reduce “clutter” in my CGU mailbox?
You may wish to change your subscription so that you will receive only one message a day from the CGU Students mailing list. To do so, follow these instructions:
- Open an internet browser for http://lyris.cgu.edu/read/ (Do not omit the final '/'.)
- At the upper right of the page, click on 'not logged in'.
- Enter your CGU email address (even if your CGU mail is forwarded to a personal email address) and click OK.
- At the upper right of the page you will see 'Current forum:' and the name of a mailing list. If the current forum is not cgustudents, click on cgustudents in the list of Forums. (If you do not see a list of forums, click on the My Forums tab.)
- Click on the My Account tab.
- The third field down is Membership type and you should select Digest.
You will now receive a single email with all of the messages for that day concatenated into a single long message.
How can I connect to the wireless network on the CGU campus?
Wireless access points are currently located in the Burkle building 1st floor, Harper Hall classroom level, Stauffer Hall classrooms, and Albrecht auditorium. The network coverage range extends into the courtyards near Hagelbarger's and Burkle as well.
To access the wireless network, you need to first ensure that your wireless card in your laptop is active. Then establish a connection with the CGU ACAD (this usually happens automatically) network. From this point simply open a web browser and you will be presented with a login page to enter your active directory username and password. If for any reason you are unable to login with this information you can always login as a guest with a valid email address until you are able to contact the help desk regarding your account.
Who should I contact with other issues?
You can contact the CGU Information Technology Helpdesk in person in the Academic Computing Building, via email email@example.com, or via phone (909)621-8174.