1098-T Form and Educational Tax Credits

In accordance with IRS guidelines, Claremont Graduate University has provided qualified educational charges to the IRS. TCRS (Tax Credit Report Service), the third-party vendor who provides tax credit reporting for Claremont Graduate University, has submitted this information electronically to the IRS.

Please note, the reported charges are based on the previous calendar year figures.  This includes the spring, summer, and fall semesters.


  • These forms will be available online the first week of February.  
  • You may also download the form at www.1098T.com.  Select "Access My Record" and please have your social security number readily available to complete the process.
  • International Students* may also obtain the 1098-T form online at www.1098T.com click "Access My Record".
  • *Note: If you did not provide CGU with a Social Security Number (or you do not have one), you may access the 1098-T form using the number on your CGU ID card. Use the link in the second paragraph on the "Access My Record” page and follow the directions. Enter only the 6 digits following the 254 and nothing more. If you have a new student ID card, these 6 digits may be printed inside a red rectangle.


Please contact TCRS at www.1098T.com to:

  • Print additional copies of the 1098-T
  • Print their Supplemental Financial Statement
  • View general 1098-T information
  • Download required tax forms to claim the educational credit
  • Search FAQs

You may also contact TCRS by telephone toll-free at 1-877-467-3821.



Although Claremont Graduate University provides the information that appears on your 1098-T form, our staff is not qualified to answer any tax-related questions or give tax advice. You are encouraged to contact your individual tax preparer or the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).



Internal Revenue Service

U.S. Dept. of Education

American Council on Education

2014 Claremont Graduate University 150 E. 10th St., Claremont, CA 91711 (909) 621-8000 Campus Safety Emergency Info Campus Map/Directions Give us feedback