Arts and Humanities New Student Information
We hope that the information provided on these pages will help to answer questions concerning Open House for admitted students, class schedules, orientation, and faculty/advisor contact information.
The information provided in these links is for students who have been admitted to CGU or who have accepted our offer of admission, though all students should also have received this information in the mail. If you have not received this and believe you should have, please contact the Arts & Humanities Program Coordinator at 909-607-3335 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have decided to attend CGU - What's next?
- Return the decision card you received in the mailed packet, preferably by April 15.
- Pay your deposit as soon as possible (this will go toward your first semester's tuition).
- View the course list on-line at www.cgu.edu/schedule.
- Fall registration will begin April 16th and continues until the start of the term. Please do not delay as some courses will fill quickly.
- After determining which courses you would like to take, please contact the following for approval:
Applied Women's Studies - Dr. Linda Perkins, email@example.com
Cultural Studies - Dr. Henry Krips, firstname.lastname@example.org
English - Dr. David Luis-Brown, email@example.com
History - Dr. Joshua Goode, firstname.lastname@example.org
Philosophy - Dr. Masahiro Yamada, email@example.com
Music & Arts Management Students contact:
Religion - Sarah Jaques-Ross, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Holly Domingo, email@example.com
*** to be directed to your specific advisor***
- Humanities students, after receiving approval on your courses, please print and complete the paper registration form and then bring, mail or fax your completed registration form to Holly Domingo, 831 N. Dartmouth Ave, Claremont, CA 91711, fax (909) 607-9587.
Arts Management - Diana Luna, firstname.lastname@example.org
Music - Lynda Marquez, email@example.com
Jennifer Gracia will send you specific registration information.
- Once you have registered for classes, you will receive access to your student portal and receive a CGU e-mail address. Instructions and passwords will be sent directly to you via mail.
- Fall classes begin Tuesday, September 2, 2014.
Welcome to CGU!
CGU Social Networking
Be sure to check us out on Facebook, CGU Humanities is the main page, but each program has its own page you can become a fan of and discuss current issues with students and other prospects.