Creative Services is committed to providing high-quality professional expertise in the areas of print and web design, promotion, branding, and effective communication. Creative Services serves as a strategic creative partner for the 8 schools by establishing and maintaining a distinct and consistent graphic identity and message across publications and the website. Our primary target audience is prospective students and our main focus is on recruitment and promoting the academic programs. It is important that the office be consulted on matters of marketing, advertising, and promotion in order to avoid conflicts with brand awareness, identity, and message.
The sections below describe how we can assist you in reaching your enrollment and communication goals, as well as assist in creating dynamic and functional Web pages:
- Branding: We can assist in creating a combination of concept, language and visuals to establish awareness and visibility, and a consistent message for your school.
- Communication: We consult with schools to assist in developing an effective communications plan for prospective students. We also write compelling copy for print materials, advertising, and the web.
- Publications: We act as an in-house design firm for all recruitment materials, offering a range of simple to high-end publications to promote CGU. We handle all aspects of print projects, from concept through production and all interaction with the printer. We can also help you determine mailing costs, coordinate with mail houses, and negotiate the best prices for printing.
- Web Services: We assist with the tactical side of the Web: organizing, rewriting, rethinking, and redesigning web pages, as well as consulting on best practices. (Schools are responsible for managing the content of their websites.)
- Project Management: If we can’t completely accommodate your needs in our department, we are happy to recommend vendors, consult on and coordinate your projects, and act as a liaison and project manager to see your projects through completion.
- Photography: We can help you arrange photos shoots, coordinate and assist the photographer, and, occasionally, conduct small shoots using our in-house camera.
909.607.5058 or x75058
909.607.1199 or x71199
We are located in
Harper Hall Basement B4 and B5 (near mailroom)
To begin a project, please download and complete the PDF form by clicking the link below:
Then contact Maggie Calomiris (x75058 or via email) to schedule an initial meeting for your project.
All images of students used on our web or in printed materials should be used with the approval of the students photographed. Please make sure all parties involved have signed a 'CGU Student Photo Release Form." To download the form, click below.
We look forward to
working with you!