Teacher Education Online Registration
All continuing CGU Teacher Education Students will register online. New students must contact the Program Coordinator to schedule a time to register in person for the first semester.
***Teacher Education students who register for classes outside Teacher Education or plan to audit or enroll in an independent study need to download the registration form, complete it, obtain approval from the instructor and submit the form to the Program Coordinator, for processing.
For questions on module-specific courses, contact the Program Coordinator.
Online Registration Information
- All students can register for classes online.
- For information about offline registration click here.
- Teacher Education courses are restricted to Teacher Education students. Any exception to this must be approved by DeLacy Ganley, Director of Curriculum and Research.
- You may audit a course with the instructor's approval.
- You may audit courses if you are enrolled in Continuous Registration.
- To view more information about auditing courses please go to http://www.cgu.edu/bulletin and click on "Registration and Degree Information."
- Please download & complete a Registration Form or Change in Registration Form and submit it to the Program Coordinator in Teacher Education. (See link to forms in next section.)
- If your academic advisor feels it is necessary to make adjustments to your schedule, they will contact you to make the necessary changes.
- Teacher Education Program courses have prerequisites to ensure each student is taking the appropriate course load.
- To view prerequisites for all courses please visit the course schedule inside http://my.cgu.edu. If you wish to register for one of these classes and you do not meet the prerequisites please contact the Teacher Education department.
Proceed to register online through the student portal.