Oxford Course Information Session
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Dean's Conference Room
We are pleased to confirm the final program fee at $2,500 if you have your own ensuite or $2,400 if you share an ensuite (we had earlier indicated a tentative fee of $2,900). This is in addition to tuition and your travel costs to and from Oxford.
Dates: Saturday August 18 - Saturday August 25.
Location: We stay at the beautiful Magdalen College in Oxford (see: http://www.magd.ox.ac.uk). Think "Harry Potter".
- The Program fee is set $2,500 if you have your own ensuite or $2,400 if you share an ensuite. This covers room and board while at Oxford plus the cost of speakers any field trips we will take while there.
- Tuition (4 units)
- Travel to and from Oxford is your own responsibility.
Theme: The course always focuses on "Doing Business in Europe". The topics for which we are trying to secure speakers include the following:
- The Current Macro European context – especially the financial markets/banks; the Euro and its future.
- How Businesses Interface with Society – strategic challenges.
- Live case studies about how businesses respond to Europe 2012, e.g., with respect to the financial situation. We hope to get a speaker to talk about London 2012.
- Live case studies about managing a Business in Europe – for example, managing a multicultural workforce, manufacturing challenges, international branding challenges.