Career Resources for Math Students
All Math Students may contact
Office of Career Management, (909) 621-8177
Email: email@example.com Web: http://www.cgu.edu/pages/166.asp
- Resume and Cover Letter Reviews
- Mock Interviews
- Career Counseling Appointments
- Career Workshops and Presentations
- CareerLeader -- The online self assessment test for business careers ($25 if purchased through OCM)
Books in the career center library:
101 Best Resumes
Gallery of Best Cover Letters
The Internship Bible
Encyclopedia of Associations
Red, White and Blue Jobs, Jobs in Federal Government
On-campus Recruiting at Monstertrak:
Search for employer presentations, career events and resume deadlines at all of the Claremont Colleges.
How to Register:
- Go to http://www.monstertrak.com and register as a New User by cliking the State of California
- Select the Claremont Colleges from the Colleges and Universities list, not CGU from the grad school list.
- Use your student ID # for the password. This will be the six digit middle portion of your student ID, starting with the 0. Leave off the 254 at the front of your number and the 1 or 0 at the end. The student ID # is a one-time only login requirement.
- After your initial login, you will create your own username and password to use from then on.
- Complete all registration screens and then upload your resume.
Please note: This resume is not going anywhere and is only viewable by you and the Career Center. If you want to apply for a position in MonsterTrak or participate in a resume deadline for on-campus recruiting in InterviewTrak, you must login to your MonsterTrak account and upload your resume for each position! If the InterviewTrak button is not active, call the Career Center (909-621-8177) and we will activate you.
Find Math Jobs On-Line:
Other On-Line Resources