An enrollment verification provides documentation of your student status at Claremont Graduate University. Information provided in an enrollment verification includes the following directory information items.
- Your degree program and plan
- Your anticipated completion or graduation date
- Your terms of attendance
- The start and end dates of those terms
- The total units in which you are enrolled and your status--full or part-time--during those terms
Enrollment verifications should be provided whenever you wish to establish your student status without disclosing the private or confidential information contained in your transcript--your individual courses, grades, and your grade point average.
Enrollment verifications are available to you direct through your student portal. You may also request an enrollment verification from the Registrar's Office.
Third parties (insurance companies, discount providers, etc.) should be referred to the University's automated verification service. Information and links are provided at www.cgu.edu/verify.
Verifications from Your Student Portal (Current Students only)
Log on to the portal and follow the path and instructions below.
My Academic Info > My Enrollment Verification Rpt. >
- Select “Allow to print from my browser.”
- Check boxes indicating desired information.
- Check “Send to my address.” This instruction must be checked in order to produce the report. Select an address type from the pull-down menu to determine at which address to print your report.
- Click submit.
- The report will appear on your screen.
Verifications for Third Parties and Third Party Requests
All third parties should be referred to www.cgu.edu/verify for instructions and links to access an automated verification 24/7.