Changing from Dual Degree Programs to a Single Degree


Students who are currently enrolled in a dual degree program and wish to convert to a single degree program should follow the procedure below. 



Students must complete and submit a Dual Degree Request Form to the Registrar's Office.  Only the sections that refer to converting from a dual degree to a single degree must be completed.  Changes are effective at the beginning of the next semesteris to take effect.



Students are responsible for complying with CGU policies regarding program changes and the application of units among multiple degrees.

Upon approval of all program changes, students should consult with Financial Aid to determine any implications to aid as a result of enrollment changes.


Click to view policy:  CGU Policies on Multiple Degrees and Units
Back to main page
Rev 5/10

2014 Claremont Graduate University 150 E. 10th St., Claremont, CA 91711 (909) 621-8000 Campus Safety Emergency Info Campus Map/Directions Give us feedback