The CGU Writing Center has a library full of materials to help graduate students with their academic and professional careers.
The library includes:
- Style manuals (APA, Chicago, Turabian, MLA)
- Writing guides (Diana Hacker, guides for writing graduate papers, etc.)
- Anthologies (Essays, American Literature)
- Sample Dissertation Proposals
- Writing in Specific Fields
- ESL, pronounciation, and grammar guides for students who are not native English speakers
- Writing Cover Letters
- and more!
The Center also maintains file folders filled with useful handouts that students may browse through and take.