Welcome to the OCM's (Office of Career Management) two job databases. Below are some directions on how to access Experience; as well as, what you can do with an account.
This database is specifically for graduate students. The jobs we post in here are usually for students who have a year or more of work experience in their field.
To login, please click on this link http://www.cgu.experience.com and follow the sign in directions:
Username: Your CGU email address [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Please change your password as soon as you login to ensure your security and privacy. If your email address is not recognized, please contact the Career Center. 909.621.8177 email@example.com
As an added benefit, you have access to the recruiting system of the Claremont Colleges called NACELink. See instructions:
This on-campus recruiting system gives CGU students the opportunity to interview for full-time and internship positions with organizations visiting The Claremont Colleges.
What is NACElink?
What opportunities does NACElink offer me?
NACElink is a web-based system that will provide you 24 hour-a-day access to recruiting information for the Claremont Colleges.
- View the continually updated list of Claremont Colleges employers
- Research presentations given by employers, and fellowship organizations
- Submit your resume, cover letter and transcript to apply to an organization
- Sign up for interview schedules or check your interviewing status
- Change and cancel an interview time
How to Participate
- Read the On-Campus Recruiting Instructions and the Recruiting Policies.
- Call (909.607.9063) or email the Career Center and provide the following information: Your full name and your CGU Student ID Number. Your login information will be emailed to your CGU email address.
- Login to NACElink
- Update your Registration/User Profile, upload your resume and transcript materials, and search for submission deadlines and upcoming presentations.
Note: Many of the opportunities posted in NACElink will not be open to CGU students. These employers are recruiting at the undergraduate colleges of Claremont, however some employers are open to receiving applications from graduate students. Apply only to those positions for which you are qualified!
You must regularly check the system for submission and sign-up deadlines, as well as to schedule your interviews. Reminders will not be given to you from Career Management! Note that interviews for positions posted in NACElink will take place at one of the undergraduate Claremont Colleges, NOT CGU.
By entering The Claremont Colleges Online Recruiting System, NACElink, you agree to adhere to the Rules, Regulations and Policies. Any abridgement of the rules, regulations and/or policies will result in revoking your job and internship campus recruiting privileges at The Claremont Colleges.
Alumni note THIS SYSTEM IS FOR CURRENTLY REGISTERED STUDENTS ONLY. If you are an alumna/alumnus, please register for Drucker's alumni job posting system, CGU Alumni Experience.