Applying to the Dual Degree Program
Students must apply to and be accepted into each school separately in order to be eligible for a dual degree. Applicants must request application materials from both schools. Admission decisions for the concurrent program are made by separate committees at each school. Applicants must be granted admission to both schools to be admitted to the dual degree program.
Drucker alumni who graduated less than five years ago may also apply to the MPH program, and if accepted, they will be able to apply Drucker credits toward their public health degree.
Requirements and Application Documents
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended
- A completed and signed application for admission to CGU, plus application fee if applicable
- An official GMAT score report sent from ETS, the Educational Testing Service (Note: the GMAT can substitute for the GRE exam, normally required for admission to the SCGH programs)
- A student profile and application for institutional aid
- Current resume or CV
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for international students
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one letter should explicitly address the candidate’s fitness for the dual degree program
- An in-person, skype or telephone interview (Drucker only)
- Personal Statement
Question 1 (Essay - 750 words max)
At the Drucker School, creativity and innovation are at the core of what we teach. We pride ourselves on giving our students the tools and knowledge they need to find creative solutions to management problems. With this in mind, discuss a time when you used creativity and innovation in your personal or professional life to solve a problem, create change, or make an impact within an organization, group, or team.
Question 2 (Visual essay)
Develop a roadmap that gives a visual representation of who you are personally and professionally, and why a Drucker MBA is important to you. The roadmap should depict your career aspirations and demonstrate how a Drucker MBA will help you achieve your career goals.
Visual Essay Guidelines
The content and format you provide for Question 2 is your choice; there is no preferred or recommended approach to this question.
You must submit your presentation in one of the following formats: PowerPoint, Word Doc, PDF, or an image file.
PowerPoint presentations have a 5 slide limit..
All presentations will be printed and notes will be reviewed.
The presentation will be evaluated on the quality of content and your ability to convey your ideas, not on technical expertise or design elements.
Email your Question 2 presentation to email@example.com with "Drucker Admission Essay" in the subject line.
Register through the Centralized Application Service for Public Health (SOPHAS)