What is the Global Communications Course?
The Global Communications Course, or GCC, is a graduate level academic writing and presentation skills course designed specifically for CGU international students to enhance their ability to succeed in graduate school.
- Four main essay assignments
- a short introductory essay
- a summary
- a critique
- a mini-research paper
- a short introductory talk
- an individual presentation
- a group presentation
- a final presentation of the research paper
- Each student meets weekly with a tutor
- One hour every week
- Work on assignments and presentations