The following is a compendium of internet resources useful to the student of scriptures.
AAR Collection of Online Syllabi
- Links to syllabus archives, both general databanks and field-specific.
AAR Syllabus Project
- Religious studies syllabi organized by AAR program units and searchable by keyword, category and syllabus components.
Connexions Repository at Rice University
- Using an innovative framework of modules that can be combined to create whole courses, this searchable resource fosters collaborative course development. Take the tour to get started looking at available syllabi.
MIT OpenCourse Ware
- A free and open educational resource for faculty, students, and self-learners. Searchable by keyword, author, and syllabus components.
Pomona College Syllabus Library - Accessible from Claremont computers, this site includes more than 450 syllabi from Pomona College courses taught since fall 2004.
Religion and Culture
, Celenda H. Perry, Valdosta State University
Stayfree Magazine's Curriculum Page
- High school-level media literacy curriculum that anyone may use. The integration of multi-media resources is a model for technologically-forward courses.
The Wabash Center
- Comprehensive site with resources for teaching religion and theology. Links to several syllabi, electronic texts, and web resources on women and racial-ethnic minorities as well.