Founded in 1983 by Paul Gray, the School of Information Systems and Technology’s curriculum is practical in focus and valuable to our students’ professional projects. As one of the few stand-alone, accredited Information Systems and Technology schools, students receive instruction from faculty fully devoted to IS scholarship. Additionally, our transdisciplinary approach to course work produces a unique perspective on the various social impacts of technology, and allows our students to collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Our mission and our commitment to students is to provide a rich educational environment that encourages them to innovate, succeed, and transform.
- Information Systems and Technology
- Health Information Management
Dual Degree Offered:
- Information Systems and Technology / MBA
- Network Security and Crisis Management
- Social Learning Software Design
- Geographic Information Systems