Qualifications and requirements for admission
Applicants for the Professional MBA must have at least 5 years of work experience, at least 1 year of superivsory/management experience, and a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Completion of the GMAT or GRE is required. (Visit our Summer Bridge webpage for information about our summer bridge program that helps you prepare for the GMAT.) You may either apply online for the Drucker professional MBA program or you may mail a printed pdf version of the application to:
☐ Completed Application
☐ Official Transcripts
☐ Official GMAT or GRE score
☐ 3 letters of recommendation
☐ Personal Statement
☐ Application fee
☐ Official TOEFL score
☐ (International applicants only)
|GMAT institutional code DZK-QS-08
|GRE institutional code
|TOEFL institutional code 4053
Claremont Graduate University
160 East 10th St.
Claremont, CA 91711-6163
When we evaluate your application package, we'll take into consideration professional experience, past academic performance and future promise, personal characteristics, achievements and goals. We're looking for students who have experienced some success and wish to prepare for future advancement - well-rounded individuals who have strong analytical and communications skills as well as a record of career progress.
The following must be included in your application package:
- $80 non-refundable application fee
- Completed Application
A completed and signed application for admission (this may be submitted online)
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended
- Official GMAT score reports should be sent directly from the Educational Testing Services (ETS).
GMAT institutional code for the Drucker School is DZK-QS-08.
GMAT scores are valid up to five years from your test date. For more information on the GMAT, please visit: www.mba.com.
OR Official GRE score
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
Applicants must answer both essay questions
Question 1 (Essay - 750 words max)
At the Drucker School, creativity and innovation are at the core of what we teach. We pride ourselves on giving our students the tools and knowledge they need to find creative solutions to management problems. With this in mind, discuss a time when you used creativity and innovation in your personal or professional life to solve a problem, create change, or make an impact within an organization, group, or team.
Question 2 (Visual essay)
Develop a roadmap that gives a visual representation of who you are personally and professionally, and why a Drucker MBA is important to you. The roadmap should depict your career aspirations and demonstrate how a Drucker MBA will help you achieve your career goals.
Question 2 Guidelines
- Email your Question 2 presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Drucker Admission Essay" in the subject line.
- You must submit your presentation in one of the following formats: PowerPoint, Word Doc, PDF, or an image file.
- The content and format you provide for Question 2 is your choice; there is no preferred or recommended approach to this question.
- If you choose to provide a PowerPoint presentation, there is a 5 slide limit.
- All presentations will be printed and notes will be reviewed.
- The presentation will be evaluated on the quality of content and your ability to convey your ideas, not on technical expertise or design elements.
A copy of your resume. Although work experience is not required, most incoming students have an average of four years of work experience.
- Official TOEFL score (international applicants only)
An official TOEFL score sent directly from ETS or an IELTS official score report for all international students.
The minimum score required for admission is 570 for the paper-based test, 230 for the computer-based test, or 88 for the internet-based test. TOEFL exams are valid for two years from your test date.
The institutional code for the Drucker School is 4053. For more information on the TOEFL, visit: www.toefl.org.
All applicants that are invited for an interview will be notified via email. Interviews are required for admission. It is highly recommended that applicants conduct their interviews on campus. However, special accommodations will be made for applicants that must interview over the telephone.