School of Community and Global Health (SCGH) students may register online for courses per the dates and deadlines listed on the CGU Registrar’s web page. For the most current schedule of classes and up-to-date registration information, please consult the CGU Student Records/Registrar’s web page
After the stated deadlines, students can continue to register online but will be assessed a late registration fee.
All students registering for courses must meet with their SCGH academic advisor PRIOR to registration. It is a student’s responsibility to meet with their SCGH academic advisor and obtain approval of their schedule PRIOR to registration. Please plan to meet with your advisor well in advance of when you intend to register online. If you attempt to register for courses that are not approved for your academic program, you may not be able to register in a timely manner.
Online registration process:
- Logon to the Peoplesoft portal with your identification.
- Review the current CGU registration information.
- Review the School of Community & Global Health class schedule.
- Login to the student portal at my.cgu.edu, and click on the 'Online Registration' link.
- Follow the instructions, complete the online registration form and submit. You will then be registered.
- Make sure to check enrollment summary or your academic record after registering to confirm that you have registered correctly.
Students are able to change their registration up through the end of the Add/Drop period. Course changes made after this time may require additional assistance. Change in registration (ADD/DROP forms) can be found on the CGU Student Records/Registrar’s web page and can be submitted to Maggie Hawkins at the School of Community & Global Health at our off-campus offices at 675 W. Foothill Blvd., 2nd floor, rm. #125, Claremont.
Students should address as soon as possible any holds that could prevent registration. If a hold exists on an account, a red circle with a line prompt will appear on the student’s registration page. To determine the nature of the hold, click on the circle and view its status. These holds could be related to time extension, academic probation, student accounts, or other concerns. All necessary forms to address these situations can be found on the CGU Student Records/Registrar’s web page
Schedule of classes