Claremont Graduate University`s Accelerated Bachelors / Master of Public Health Program values the diverse cultures, environments, communities and professions of its students and applicants. Applicants should submit the following admission materials.
- Official (in-progress) transcripts
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) of 1000 (combined verbal and quantitative) if taken prior to August 2011 or 297 if taken after August 2011; or MCAT of 28
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 100 (internet), 250 (computer) or 600 (paper)
- Current resume or CV
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation from employers, instructors or others who can assess the applicant's academic and professional potential are required. At least one recommendation must be from an academic source.
- Submit your application through the SOPHAS portal. SOPHAS is a service of the Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health, which represents the CEPH-accedited schools and programs of public health. You will not be required to submit an additional application to CGU directly; submission through the SOPHAS portal is all that is required.
- Official notification of admission to the Master of Public Health program from the CGU Office of Admission and Records will be sent. If offered admission, a decision card must be completed and returned. This confirms acceptance of the offer of admission.
For more information on this program, click here
The admission office at CGU is ready to answer questions, provide a campus tour, or schedule a meeting with the academic department. Contact the Director of Recruitment at 909-607-3689 or firstname.lastname@example.org.