Claremont Graduate University’s Master of Public Health Program values the diverse cultures, environments, communities and professions of its students and applicants. Applicants should submit the following documentation.
- If you are applying for our Master's of Public Health program, you will need to submit your application through the SOPHAS portal. SOPHAS is a service of the Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health, which represents the CEPH-accredited schools and programs of public health. You will not be required to submit an additional application to CGU directly; submission through the SOPHAS portal is all that is required.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or higher for each degree completed
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score of 1000 (combined verbal and quantitative), prior to 8/2011 or 297, after 8/2011; or substitute GMAT or MCAT scores in lieu of GRE.
- Current resume or CV
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation from employers, instructors or others who can assess the applicant's academic and professional potential are required. At least one recommendation must be from an academic source.
- Additional Requirements for international students
- Official notification of admission to the Master of Public Health program from the CGU Office of Admission and Records will be sent. If offered admission, a decision card must be completed and returned. This confirms acceptance of the offer of admission.
The admission office at CGU is ready to answer questions, provide a campus tour, or schedule a meeting with the academic department. Contact the Director of Recruitment at 909-607-3689 or firstname.lastname@example.org.