The following videos were created by groups of 2-3 students enrolled in Dr. Reichard's Positive Leadership class during the spring 2010 semester. The students applied a theory of positive leadership (e.g., transformational leadership, authentic leadership) to a figure that they felt embodied that particular type of leadership.
Malcom X created by Luke Meyer, Wook Kim, & Michael Condren
Bill Gates created by Phil Del Vecchio, Rena Yi, & Wendy Wang
Dalai Lama created by Anna Fagergren, Nicole Porter, & Cristina Tangonan
Mohandas Gandhi created by Amy Gardner, Nikki Low, & Desiree Nangle
• Merlin, R., Glassburn, S., & Gaker, W. (2010). Enduring Crisis with Values-Based Leadership: A Critical Case Healthcare Investigation (Presented at WPA 2010)
• Ng, E., & Kelloff, A. (n.d.) Fast food leadership: Valuing what is easy over what is best.
• Merlin, R. (2010). Attributes and Social Skills of Successful Entrepreneurs (Presented at WPA 2010)
• Kauanui, S. K., Thomas, K. D., Sherman, C. L., Rubens, A. (2011). Entrepreneurship and Spirituality, in Ozbilgin, M., Altman, Y., Miller, D., and Bournois, F. (Eds.) Handbook of Research in Religion and Spirituality at Work, London: Edward Elgar.
• Kauanui, S. K., Thomas, K. D., Rubens, A., Sherman, C. L. (2011). Entrepreneurship and Spirituality: A Comparative Analysis of Entrepreneurs' Motivation. Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, 23(4).