My research focuses on people’s optimal experiences at work and their relations to the work. Specifically, I am interested in flow, job crafting, engagement, meaning, and happiness in the workplace.
• Dissertation: Crafting a job: Creating optimal experiences at work.
• Ko, I., & Donaldson, S.I. (2011). Applied positive organizational psychology: The state of the science and practice. In S.I. Donaldson, M. Csikszentmihalyi, & J. Nakamura (Eds.) Applied Positive Psychology: Improving Everyday Life, Health, Schools, Work, and Society. London: Routledge Academic.
• Donaldson, S. I., & Ko, I. (2010). Positive organizational psychology, behavior, and scholarship: A review of the emerging literature and evidence base. Journal of Positive Psychology, 5, 171-199.
• Ko, I. (2010, April). Pursuit of happiness at work. Paper presented at the 2010 Western Psychological Association Convention, Cancun, Mexico.
• Ko, I. (2009, June). Mapping the new terrain of positive organizational psychology. Poster session presented at the First World Congress on Positive Psychology. Pennsylvania, PA.
• Ko, I. (2009, April). New directions and opportunities in the emerging field of Positive Psychology. Paper presented at the 2009 Western Psychological Association Convention, Portland, OR.
• Ko, I., Deng, B., McCallum, M., & Bonis, S. (under review). Positive leadership, positive employee behavior: Authentic leadership link to employee organizational citizenship.
• Donaldson, S. I., & Ko, I. (2008, July). Positive organizational psychology: A theory-driven research synthesis. Paper presented at the European Conference on Positive Psychology, Opatija, Croatia.
• Ko, I. (2007, October). Flow, happiness at work, and job performance. Poster session presented at the Fifth International Positive Psychology Summit. Washington, DC.
• Thesis: Flow, happiness at work, and job performance.
Back to "Browse by Student"
© 2016 Claremont Graduate University • 150 E. 10th St., Claremont, CA 91711 • (909) 621-8000 • Campus Safety • Emergency Info • Campus Map/Driving Directions