Call for Papers (CFP) Guidelines
Submission Due Date: Friday, August 20th, 2010 by 5p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST).
- Please fill out and submit the CFP form along with your abstract.
(Please note: abstract reviewers may change the discipline/subject area based upon your abstract.)
- All abstracts should be no longer than 500 words.
- In the CFP form make sure to fill out under what discipline/subject area your paper fits under.
- Please be aware that presentation rooms are fully equipped with a computer, DVD player, access to internet and presentation screen.
- Please note, you will receive a submission confirmation email within 24 hours of submitting your CFP form and abstract.
If you are submitting an abstract to present at the conference please note that you will have to register for the conference itself. You can find the registration form for the conference under the Registration Tab on the menu on the left side of the page.