Admissions Information for CGU's Teacher Education Programs
Application Material Checklists
Admission Materials & Forms
Where to submit hard copy of application materials
Office of Admissions
Claremont Graduate University
160 E. 10th St.
Claremont, CA 91711
Email as a scanned PDF: TeacherEdApplicationSubmission@cgu.edu
How are application materials evaluated?
All applicants are evaluated holistically. Some of the various criteria used in the admissions process include
- The candidate's ability to articulate his/her experiences and aspirations and to demonstrate his/her developed interpersonal skills
- The strength of the candidate's references
- The candidate's academic prowess
- The candidate's ability to write solid prose
- The candidate's experience teaching and/or working with youth
- The candidate's experience and commitment to working with diverse populations
- The candidate's demonstrated track record of perseverance and work ethic
- The candidate's enthusiasm for the profession.
Financial Aid: Financing Your Passion To Teach
Upcoming Recruiting Events
View Upcoming Recruiting Events and Information Sessions