1. Describe the attributes of leadership in public health.
2. Describe alternative strategies for collaboration and partnership among organizations, focused on public health goals.
3. Demonstrate team building, negotiation, and conflict management skills.
4. Articulate an achievable mission, set of core values, and vision.
5. Engage in dialogue and learning from others to advance public health goals.
6. Demonstrate transparency, integrity, and honesty in all actions.
7. Use collaborative methods for achieving organizational and community health goals.
8. Apply social justice and human rights principles when addressing community needs.
9. Develop strategies to motivate others for collaborative problem solving, decisionmaking, and evaluation.
10. Apply the principles of program planning, development, budgeting, management and evaluation in organizational and community initiatives.
11. Apply quality and performance improvement concepts to address organizational performance issue.
12. Apply "systems thinking" for resolving organizational problems.
13. Demonstrate leadership skills for building partnerships.