The Experience! system is for currently registered students only. If you are an alumna or alumnus, please register for CGU's alumni job posting system: CGU Alumni Experience.
Welcome to the eRecruiting system from Experience! We are pleased to offer you this online tool to help manage your career development process. To login, please go to http://cgu.experience.com/er/security/login.jsp.
Username: Your CGU email address [email@example.com]
Please change your password as soon as you login to ensure your security and privacy. If your email address is not recognized, please contact the Drucker Career Office. 909.607.9063 firstname.lastname@example.org
To start, please complete the following initial steps:
1. Complete your profile by clicking on View/Edit Profile Data listed under the Profile heading in the top navigation bar. Please fill out the Personal Info, Academic Info and Career Preferences in your profile. The more complete your profile is, the more we can help you connect with opportunities!
2. Upload a resume by clicking on "Upload a Document" listed under the "Documents" heading and following the simple steps to upload a resume. Your resume must be in Word or .rtf to begin the conversion process to PDF.
Please note: the resume (and cover letter) you upload into Experience must be approved by DCM before it can be used to apply for opportunities or on-campus resume deadlines in eRecruiting! DCM will notify you via email when your resume has been approved.
3. Click on "Career Center Calendar" listed under the "Calendar" heading to view and RSVP for upcoming events and opportunities offered by the career center.
4. If you're ready to begin looking for opportunities, go to the "Jobs & Internships" heading to conduct a search.
5. If you're not sure what types of opportunities you're interested in, explore the different types of career information listed under the "Experience Channels" heading where you will find in-depth information on a variety of careers and industries.
There is a Quick Start Guide and a more thorough Help Guide in the Help section if you need further direction. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 909.607.9063 or email@example.com.
Welcome to eRecruiting!