Assistant Director of
|Career Management works in partnership with students to achieve their career objectives.
We define our role as career consultants who provide the structure and services, including counseling and specific workshops, to help students focus their search, to target appropriate employers, to implement their job search strategies, and to build skills in self-marketing.
Personalized Career Planning
- Personalized, one-on-one career planning and coaching to help you broaden your horizons and realize opportunities
- Deeper understanding of your career skills, interests, values, and goals
- Advice on managing your career development once you begin your new job
- Career Connections workshops that offer valuable assistance in creating a winning résumé, interviewing skills and preparation, and proven techniques for negotiating job offers and compensation
- Customized workshops and programs can be requested for interested groups of 6 or more students
- Tools to help you find internships and job opportunities, including print and online resources, industry, Drucker and CGU networks, and informational interviewing techniques
- Flexible and convenient appointment times
- Our comprehensive services are available not just while you are a student, but are free for life as a member of the Drucker alumni community.
- Networking opportunities with influential Drucker and CGU alumni
- Guest speakers from top companies present their on-the-job experiences
- Five times the connections: the Claremont Alumni Network of the Claremont Colleges provides access to alums from all five undergraduate institutions, as well as CGU. As a member of the Claremont University Consortium (CUC), you can attend career events such as Job Fairs, Industry Nights, and Employer Presentations at all of the Claremont Colleges.