Lyris Email Distribution Lists
An email distribution list allows a user to send an email to many people by just sending the email to a single email address. The email distribution list will take care of sending the user's email to all of the members on the list.
A faculty or staff member can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that a Lyris email distribution list be created for them. Please be sure to include the following information:
- name of the email distribution list
- name and email of the administrator(s) of the list
- a password to use for logging into the list to administer the list
- is this a moderated or unmoderated list?
- an Excel spreadsheet containing the names and email addresses of the members of this email list
Once your Lyris list has been created for you, you can then add and/or remove members of your Lyris list as needed. Click below for instructions.