Reading CGU Email on an iOS Device
Please click here for detailed instructions on how to add your CGU email box to your iOS device (such as an iPhone or iPad). See below for a quick summary of the steps.
- Select Settings.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendar.
- Select Add Account.
- For the email account type, select Microsoft Exchange.
- On the Exchange configuration window:
- For mail, enter your CGU email address.
- For Domain, enter clare.local for staff/faculty / student.clare.local for student
- For Username, enter your CGU Username.
- For Password, enter your CGU Password.
- For Description, enter your CGU email address or an appropriate description (e.g.: CGU email).
- Click Next.
- Review the information in the subsequent Exchange dialog box. If you need to make any corrections, click Cancel and start the process again.
- For Server, enter mymail.cgu.edu for staff/faculty / mymail.student.cgu.edu for student
- If the information is correct, select Next.
- You are finished with the configuration. Go to the iPad/iPhone/iTouch home screen and click on the Mail icon.