Claremont Graduate University
Psi Chi Chapter
Psi Chi is an international honor society whose purpose shall be to encourage, stimulate, and maintain excellence in scholarship of the individual members in all fields, particularly in psychology, and to advance the science of psychology.
The Mission of Psi Chi is to produce a well-educated, ethical, and socially responsible member committed to contributing to the science and profession of psychology and to society in general.
The CGU chapter of Psi Chi will join together fellow psychology students to advance the discipline and promote educational experiences and social responsibility.
Our mission can be accomplished through the various opportunities listed below:
- Offer events for psychology students to collaborate for research
- Fundraise for a cause (e.g. athletic competitions, raffles, auctions)
- Volunteer in the community (e.g. mentoring children)
- Alumni partnership for research projects
Each semester we will offer various activities that will be open to Psi Chi members and all CGU students. We hope that our Psi Chi chapter will encourage involvement in our school, in psychology, and in the surrounding community.
Links & Forms
- March 5: General Meeting. Burkle 14, 12-1pm
- March 22: Open House Luau. Research Institutes, 5pm
- April 2: General Meeting. Burkle 14, 12-1pm
- April 7: SBOS Annual Spring Kickball Tournament. Blaisdell Park 11-3pm (Tentative)
- May 3: Induction Ceremony for New Members. Board of Trustees Room
- May 7: General Meeting. Burkle 14, 12-1pm
- April 2: Research Award Competition Proposals are due by Midnight.
- April 2: Applications for New Members with payment are due by 12:00pm.