Hillcrest Transdisciplinary Student Research Award
The Transdisciplinary Studies Program created the Hillcrest Research Award to support and encourage student transdisciplinary research and collaboration.Awards range from $500 to $1500 per group, supported by a private gift to Claremont Graduate University. Click here to see the list of previous award winners.
For questions about the Hillcrest Student Research award, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three or more students from CGU, representing at least three disciplines. Applications from a single student will not be considered.
- Proposals that include both interpretive and quantitative methodologies are preferred.
- Schedule a public presentation for the CGU community about the results of your collaborative transdisciplinary project. Presentations may include public colloquia and discussions, poster sessions, exhibitions, or other formats.
||Clicking "apply" will open up an email with pre-filled address, subject, and body.
If you have any problems with the link, follow the instructions below.
Dissertation group, research paper or article, electronic database or website development, survey, exhibit, colloquium, conference, etc.
- (i) Description of the project to be supported.
- (ii) Explanation of the transdisciplinary nature and contribution of the project.
- (iii) Plan of activities and goals for the academic year.
- (iv) List of committed participants, with a description of each of their own research agendas.
- (v) Summary of anticipated expenses.
- (vi) Curriculum vitae for each participant.
Receipts for expenses must be submitted before June 1, 2014. Click Here to Show/hide the Process Map