Use of ISS Office Space
ISS office space is available for individual study and group meetings during normal office hours as long as such use does not interfere with ISS functioning.
The following conditions apply:
- ISS sponsored or co-sponsored programs take precedence over other individuals/groups at all times. ISS reserves the right to change or cancel reservations.
- All use of ISS office space is subject to approval of the director, Professor Vincent L. Wimbush, who will determine if the applicant(s) meet the conditions of this protocol.
- Office space may be reserved under the following conditions:
- At least 24 hours notice is required to reserve a room.
- Seminar room can be reserved 2 months in advance of a meeting.
- Visiting Scholar’s room can be reserved 2 months in advance.
- ISS office hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. when the school is in session. For office hours when the school is not in session, contact ISS staff for details.
- As per the director’s discretion, basic computer and audio-visual equipment may be available if the staff is notified 24 hours prior to the use of the office space.
- Light food and beverages are permitted at meetings. If refreshments are served, attendees are to be advised by the applicant that food and/or beverages are not to be taken into any ISS areas other than the seminar room.
- The applicant assumes full responsibility for returning the office space to its original appearance.
- The applicant assumes full responsibility for any damages to office space or equipment as a result of one’s use of the facilities. Any abuse of facilities will be sufficient cause to deny use of ISS office space.