The March 2014 issue of the Pedant features a look at the Affordable Care Act, campus news, student achievements, and more.
READ the PEDANT • March 2014
read the March 2014 PEDANT online
view the PDF version
browse the PEDANT Archive
GRADUATE SURVIVAL GUIDE
Information on everything from financing your education to
how to write a dissertation.
• Out and About the 5Cs
• Teaching Community College
• CGU Study Abroad
• Guide to Self-Publishing
• Writing a Dissertation
• CGU Club Guide
THE PEDANT • MARCH 2014
• Editor's Note
• The Cost of Health: Students and the Affordable Care Act
• Can You Dig It?
• Find Your Center (hint: it's on campus)
• Empty Seats at Top Leads to Worry at Bottom
• Accreditation Visitation: WASC Returns to CGU
• La Flâneuse: the Claremont Wanderer
• Student Achievements
2014 Claremont Graduate University 150 E. 10th St., Claremont, CA 91711 (909) 621-8000 Campus Safety Emergency Info Campus Map/Driving Directions