Application Checklist: Induction/Clear Program
(for Applicants Who Are CGU Students or *Recent Alumni)
*Recent=within past 5 years.
- Core Application. For the Induction/Clear Program, applicants must use the paper application. Complete pages 3-6 + 8-11.
- 3 letters of reference or 2 Statements of Support. Applicants who are a recent alumnus of CGU’s Teacher Education Program have the option of providing two “statements of support” from personnel from CGU’s Teacher Education Program instead of three reference letters/forms. If you choose to submit letters of recommendation, the letters should address your 1) academic competence; 2) expertise working with diverse populations, including individuals with special needs; 3) teaching performance; and 4) professionalism. Letters of Reference Forms and Statements of Support should be submitted in signed and sealed envelopes.
- Current resume.
- Teaching History Form. This is part of the paper application.
- Clinical Settings Form. This is part of the paper application.
- Financial Aid Form. This is part of the paper application.