• Each workshop lasts one full day.
• Participants may register for one workshop per day.
• Click here for links to presenter bios, or click the workshop title for a description.
• Accommodations for the disabled will be provided when possible. If you are in need of accommodations, please notify us of your disability and the accommodations needed.
• Walk-in registrations may be welcome on a space-available basis only.
• Cost of the workshop is tax deductible. All expenses of Continuing Education (including registration fees, travel, meals, and lodging) taken to maintain and improve professional skills are tax deductible according to Treasury Regulation 1.162.5 Coughlin vs. Commissioner, 203 F2d 307. Please consult your tax advisor for more details.
• Cancellations:Cancellations received up to 5 p.m. on 8/13/2015 are refundable, minus a $25 registration service charge. After that, cancellations (including no-shows) are subject to the entire workshop fee.
Make choices from the table below.
Then click the submit button and, from the confirmation page proceed to secure checkout.