The Claremont Graduate Scholars Program has been extended to undergraduate students of the Claremont Colleges* who graduated in 2020 or 2021.
Claremont Graduate University welcomes you to return to Claremont to earn a master’s level degree this fall. The following benefits are available to you:
- Apply without paying an application fee ($80 savings) via our Claremont Graduate Scholars Application.
- Your application will be reviewed by faculty with priority consideration.
- GRE/GMAT requirements are being waived for all programs except Mathematics and Financial Engineering.
- Transcript reviews will take place as part of the admissions review process to see if up to 8 units of prior coursework taken at the Claremont Colleges is eligible to be applied to the applicant’s graduate degree program. Approved transfer credit can equal a tuition savings of up to $16,000.
- If admitted, you will receive a guaranteed tuition discount in the form of a departmental fellowship in the amount of $6,000 per semester based on 12 units enrolled.
Join us at an upcoming admissions event!
*The Claremont Graduate Scholars Class of 2020 and 2021 option is only available to undergraduate students at Pomona, Scripps, Claremont McKenna, Harvey Mudd, and Pitzer.