The Claremont Graduate Scholars Program at Claremont Graduate University can jump-start your graduate education.
This unique partnership between Claremont Graduate University and Soka University creates an accelerated program that allows students to begin work on master’s requirements while completing their undergraduate degrees. Learn more about the advantages of studying at CGU.
- Earn a specialized graduate degree from CGU on an accelerated timeline
- Save on tuition by having to complete fewer graduate courses
- Skip the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Gain a competitive edge in the marketplace
- Start your career sooner
- Apply to one of the approved CGU programs by the indicated timeline.
- Upon admittance, begin taking CGU courses as early as your senior year at Soka University.
- Begin full-time graduate study at CGU following graduation.
- Earn a master’s degree in as little as one year of full-time study.
Most students can complete the CGU portion of the program within one year of full-time study. It may take longer than one year, however, depending on the number of units in which you enroll per semester.
Receive guaranteed fellowship funds of at least $10,000 from CGU for graduate study and be considered for graduate scholarship support from Soka University.