In CGU’s online Master of Science in Information Systems & Technology, you’ll learn to create and design software and systems that optimize human performance and produce positive results across industries and around the world.
As an MS in Information Systems & Technology student, you will obtain technical training to meet the ever increasing need to plan, implement, and manage technology systems while simultaneously developing leadership and management techniques to effectively provide guidance and oversight to technology teams. Through experiential methodology, you will discover the IT concepts, skills, and applications necessary to advance your career and take on the IT leadership roles that matter.
- Experiential methodology covering key IT concepts, skills, and applications.
- Relevant concentration areas covering data science and IT innovation and design.
- Enjoy the flexibility to complete some of your coursework on-ground as part of the on-campus program.
- Leadership and management training from the same experienced CGU faculty who teach in the on-campus degree program.
Who Should Apply
- Working professionals seeking the flexibility of an online master’s program
- Individuals who use information systems and technology in the workplace but lack professional training in this area
- Computer science experts seeking career advancement within their organizations
- Aspiring IT leaders who possess a dual-interest in technical and business-oriented development
- The online MS in Information Systems & Technology will prepare you for careers in industry, technology, research, and academia
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the demand for computer and technology jobs is expected to grow by 12 percent between 2018 and 2028, adding 546,200 new jobs in the United States