The Master of Science in Marketing Analytics (MSMA) is a fast-track degree that equips you with in-depth expertise in marketing analytics, allowing you to contribute to business value by supporting marketing decision-making.
Business analytics and marketing management are integrated into the curriculum. As an MSMA student, you will discover how to identify relevant sources of data and the tools most appropriate for data analysis, as well as demonstrate competence in the application of marketing software programs and the effective presentation and visualization of data findings. Assignments are designed to teach you to communicate a business case to decision-makers effectively, both verbally and in writing. You will also receive training in project management, learning to work in a team, and how to effectively utilize team strengths for problem-solving.
- The MSMA is a flexible program that can be completed in two semesters (one academic year) on a full-time basis or four semesters (two academic years) on a part-time basis.
- The MSMA is ideal for students who are looking to transition careers or who are looking to expand their knowledge in either marketing or analytics. Candidates range from recent college graduates to those with several years of work experience.
- A hands-on learning environment with small, diverse classes and a 10:1 student–faculty ratio affords you personalized career direction from faculty and professional connections.
- You will learn to implement rigorous marketing practices and analytic techniques, as well as create reports and presentations that make you stand out as an analytics professional.
- You will have opportunities to gain real-world experience through your project in Applied Interdisciplinary Strategy.
- The MSMA degree prepares you for a career in marketing and analytics, such as social media analyst, market researcher, demand forecaster, sales planning optimization specialist, pricing analyst, or retail analyst.
- Our MS in Marketing Analytics program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the highest standard for business education.