This is part 2 of a 2 part workshop. It is not necessary that you attended part 1 to join us.
Purpose: To provide international students with strategies they can use to improve their online learning experience, participation, listening, speaking, written participation, and “presence” in an online or hybrid class.
• Strategies for Success in an Online or Hybrid Class
• Online Class Etiquette
• Self-Advocacy in a Virtual Context
• Listening and Speaking in a Virtual Context
• Interacting with Professors and Classmates Online
• Group Work Online
• Speaking Under Pressure in Online Class Sessions
• Participating in Online Written “Discussion” Forums with Meaningful Responses
Please email email@example.com to confirm your attendance.