Applying to graduate school is a big decision. At Claremont Graduate University, we specialize in serving graduate students, so join us for some inside tips on applying to graduate school. We will discuss the following topics:
- Positioning your application for faculty review
- Timelines intended to help you make the most of the process
- Master’s or doctorate?
- To test or not to test? Some programs don’t require them!
- A “behind the scenes” look at the review process
- The role of your personal admissions representative