Applying to graduate school is a big decision. At Claremont Graduate University, we specialize in serving graduate students, so join us for some inside tips on applying to graduate school. We will discuss the following topics:
– Positioning your application for faculty review
– Timelines intended to help you make the most of the process
– Master’s or doctorate?
– To test or not to test? Some programs don’t require them!
– A “behind the scenes” look at the review process
– The role of your personal admissions representative