The Dean of the Drucker School of Management is pleased to offer Drucker School alumni the gift of up to four units of Drucker courses. The support of lifelong learning is a core tenet of our mission, and we are pleased to invite alumni to return to Drucker to participate again in the life of our school.
- Start by reviewing our MGT course offerings.
- Once you’ve decided on a course you would like to take, please contact Kalyn Rose Miller, assistant director of alumni relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, include the title of your selected course and a brief statement of interest. She will attain necessary approvals from faculty and program directors. (Please note that availability is limited; you may wish to have a second choice in case the first cannot be accommodated.)
- After you are approved, Kalyn Rose will help you complete the alumni registration form to enroll you in the course and the code of conduct to confirm your intent to meet all course obligations. She also will instruct you on securing textbooks and other course logistics.
Terms and Conditions:
- This program is open to all alumni of the Drucker School. To qualify, you must have graduated from Claremont Graduate University and not be currently enrolled in any programs.
- You may enroll in one 4-unit MGT course or one or two 2-unit MGT courses.
- The free units must be used by the end of spring semester 2022.
- Books and meals are not included in the gift.
- All enrollments are subject to availability and approval.
- You must commit to completing all work for the course as though you were enrolled in a degree program. You must complete all required readings and papers, participate in group projects, and observe all attendance policies. If you fail to meet these requirements, you will be dropped from the course.
- You will earn units and a letter grade for the course. This credit may be applied to a future degree or certificate program.
- The deadline to drop courses is the add/drop date of the given semester. Withdrawal following the add/drop deadline results in a failed audit or W (withdraw) for the credit-bearing option. This is considered enrollment and usage of the benefit.