New Year. New Leadership Skills.
Leaders aren’t born; they’re made. Whether you’re just starting in your career or a seasoned veteran in your field, ongoing leader development is critical for professional advancement and personal satisfaction. From interns to the C-suite, the fundamentals of communication, connection, and decision remain the same. You can gain these critical skills in a two-hour FREE workshop generously sponsored by The Office of Student Life, Diversity & Leadership (SLDL).
Join our certified LeAD Lab coaches in a workshop where you will learn about:
● Leveraging various channels of communications
● Fostering strong connections
● Creating positive contexts
● Honing balanced decision-making
● Gaining commitment from followers
● Identifying the reasons why one leads
The workshop includes:
● An online self-assessment and feedback report
● Active learning activities
● Facilitated small group discussion
Walk away from this workshop with a better understanding of your personal leadership strengths and weaknesses and three SMART action strategies to implement in your personal leader development plan.
Thursday, February 15th 11:30am – 1:30pm
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/JTdcKx9y6p81bH3m6
To submit an event, please use the event submission form. NOTE: Non-CGU event submissions will be deleted.