Thank you for your interest in graduate study at CGU. We invite you to explore CGU’s programs and learn about the application process, important deadlines, and program-specific admission information.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us or call 909-607-7811. We look forward to assisting you through the application process.
We encourage you to explore our areas of study to find the program that best fits your academic and professional goals. More detailed information, including faculty and course listings, can be found on our individual program pages.
Graduate admission decisions at Claremont Graduate University are made by faculty in your proposed area of study. Here are some helpful tips for you to consider as you prepare your application for admission:
- Choose your program and review the application checklist
- Review general and program-specific application requirements
- Review dates, deadlines, and fees
- Prepare your application
- Take required tests
- Prepare your statement of purpose
- Identify your recommendation letter writers
- Obtain official transcripts reflecting previous academic coursework and degrees awarded
- Application fee and payment